It is important for all employers to monitor the Coronavirus outbreak and implement strategies to protect their workforce while ensuring continuity of operations. Following are links to variety of resources provided by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help educate employers and employees on how to prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
- Guidance For Employers – How to plan and respond to the Coronavirus
- Workplace Tips – Tips and resources for employers to combat the virus
- Corporate Aid Tracker – How businesses are helping nationwide
- Survey on Business Impact – Results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China
- Resilience in a Box – A toolbox to help businesses put a plan in place (created by the US Chamber Foundation in partnership with the UPS Foundation)
- More Resources – Including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).