Chamber Convention & Annual Dinner 2018
October 17 - 19, 2018
Join us in Flint, Michigan for our annual convention of chamber professionals and volunteers working together to make our communities better places to work, live and play. This year's theme is the Culture of Chambers. Highlights planned for 2018:
- How Chambers influence their communities
- Chamber cultures and individual transformations
- Intermediate and advanced sessions for technology, membership, and sales & sponsorships
- Government affairs, election outlook and legislative lessons
- Membership models: creating balanced asks and how to include your volunteers
Click here to reserve your room online at the Holiday Inn: 5353 Gateway Centre, Flint, MI 48507
2018 Keynote Presentations:
|Undersheriff Christopher Swanson|
|Nathan Havey, Thrive Consulting Group|
Interested in sponsoring this year’s event? Click here for more information.
Like us on Facebook for regular updates and exciting sneak previews!
Conference Attire: Business Casual (polo's, slacks, blouses, skirts, etc.). Dress in layers, as conference rooms may vary in temperature and you will be traveling offsite for sessions throughout the conference.
Thursday evening Awards Program & Celebration: Business or Cocktail Attire (Dress to Impress!)